Steel-Tech was founded in 2005 as an engineering office for industrial steel constructions
by the two partners Arno Borrelbach and Jan Rácz.
We are your competent and service orientated contact
in all fields connected to the planning of steel constructions.
As our client you will profit from many years of detailed experiences in structural steel fabrication, project management, statics and construction.
We know about today's requirements expected from modern steel constructions – from our demanding clients' perspective as well as from the point of view of plant engineering, structural steel fabrication and erection.
The specific efficiency of our engineering office does not end up with our service for structural design and statics, but also includes final planning and workshop planning.
Thus our clients profit from considerably shorter communication channels between engineering and fabrication. Problems, faults and delays, often caused by widely ramified communication channels, can be minimized this way.
To realize our projects in the field of structural planning and statics we use our high performance programs developed by PCAE and FRIEDRICH + LOCHNER. For the sector of CAD the branch-specific software BOCAD 3D® finds its application.
Our scope of service:
- Preparation of planning documents for object design in compliance with the requirements of all departments involved in construction
- Feasibility studies, development of load-bearing structures
- Optimization and elaboration of load-bearing structures based on the concept planning
- Preliminary static calculations
- Static calculations ready for approval
- Preparation of documents for approval planning and final planning
- Design of structural connections and anchors
- Detailing / Detail Development
- Elaboration of workshop drawings for structural steel fabrication
- Creating cutting lists, parts lists
- Generation of NC-Data
- Preparing tender documents
- Preparing assembly drawings
- Design of steel structures for earthquake resistance
based on EC 8 or DIN 4149
© 2013 Steel-Tech GbR